Did you know we actually advise against getting your ducts cleaned? It’s true. Here’s why you shouldn’t get your ducts cleaned:
- Can cause ducts to shred even more
- Spend thousands for “cleaning”, there’s no point in spending that much money for duct cleaning that will potentially cause more damage – put that money towards complete duct replacement
- Ducts only need to be replaced every 10 to 15 years
- Never been shown to actually prevent health problems
- Other factors that decrease indoor air quality – cooking, cleaning, smoking, pollutants from outdoor — have a higher risk of affecting indoor air quality
- We will inspect ducts and recommend what the best options are for you
- Add a media filter cabinet
- Improves indoor air quality
- Indoor air can become even more contaminated than the outside: pet dander and hair, dust, pollen, mold spores, allergy-inducing particles and more.
- Media filters in the attic connected to the furnace can capture small particles with greater efficiency.
- Filters the circulating air
- Higher MERV rating = more efficient than the disposable wall filters
- Lasts longer, only have to replace every to 6 to 8 months – depending on the traffic in home. If you have pets, allergies, high traffic in home, recommend changing more frequently.
- Add a UV light
- Been used for its bacteria-killing properties for centuries
- Currently embraced as an effective way to disinfect air
- Kills bacteria, viruses and germs
- Kills mold and allergens
- Reduces smells and odors
- Prevents growth and build-up on your HVAC system, improving airflow and system efficiency
- System works less = energy efficient
- Great way to keep sickness from spreading
- Great for allergy relief
- Improves overall indoor air quality
DUCT REPLACEMENT – Be Cool offers a great Winter Discount on duct replacement! Give us a call if you would like a free estimate or have any questions!